Product Code : Omron Sensors
We are a remarkable entity, engaged in offering a superior range of Photoelectric Sensors that detects the distance, presence or absence of an object with the help of a light transmitters. These sensors are appreciated for their precision design, optimum performance, negligible maintenance, efficiency and reliability. Made up using high grade raw materials under the guidance of skilled team of professionals, these Photoleectric Sensors are broadly demanded in the electronics, engineering and automobile industry. To meet the wide needs of clients, these sensors are offered in different specifications at reasonable prices.
- Photoelectric Sensors E3FA, E3RA, E3FB, E3RB
- A new generation in sensing performance
- Ultracompact, Ultrathin Photoelectric Sensor with Built-in Amplifier E3T
- The Improved E3T Series with Easier, Smoother Mounting and Installation
- Compact Photoelectric Sensor with Built-in Amplifier E3Z
- The Standard for Photoelectric Sensors with a Secure Track Record of One Million Sold Yearly.
- Color Mark Detection Compact Photoelectric Sensor E3ZM-V
- Color Mark Detection in a World-standard Size (11 Ãâ 21 Ãâ 32 mm), with High-speed Response (50 ÃÂ¼s) and Accuracy in Spite of Sensing Object Movement
- Grooved-type Photoelectric Sensor with Built-in Amplifier E3Z-G
- Photoelectric Sensor with Grooved Design and Easy Settings
- Built-in Power Supply Photoelectric Sensor E3JK/E3JM
- Long-distance Photoelectric Sensor That Supports AC/DC Power Supplies
- Proximity Sensors
- Cylindrical Proximity Sensor E2A/E2E/E2GN
- Safe Mounting with Greater Sensing Distance
- Proximity Sensor Ideal for High Temperatures and Cleaning Processes E2EH
- Proximity Sensor Ideal for the Food and Beverage Industry
- Rectangular Standard Proximity Sensor TL-N / -Q
- A Wealth of Models for All Types of Applications
- Long-distance type Capacitive Proximity Sensor E2K-C
- Long-distance Capacitive Sensor with Adjustable Sensitivity
- Fiber Optic Sensors
- Fiber Sensor Head E32
- Fiber Units, a wide variation of shapes, enviroment-resistives and special-beams, can meet your needs with Amplifier Units.
- Color Sensing Digital Fiber Amplifier Unit E3X-DAC-S
- Easy and Reliable. The Fiber Amplifier Unit That Sees in Color
- Digital Fiber Amplifier E3X-DA-N
- The Ultimate Fiber Amplifier for Maximum Ease of Use and High Performance
- Vision Sensors
- Vision Sensor FZ4 Series
- Speed evolution by Quad Processing. Shape Search II: Cutting edge algorithm for search evolution.
- Vision sensor software for Glue Bead Inspection FZ3-UGI / UGIH
- Automatically calculated glue width and detected angled gaps even complex curved path.
- Smart Sensor Laser Sensor with Built-in Amplifier ZX1
- A CMOS Laser Sensor That's Optimum for Simple Measurements